6.01.2012

BOUJIS "Fashion Networking"

 Shorts: Zara - Shirt: Zara - Bag: Dior - Shoes: Kurt Geiger

Being stopped in the middle of Carnaby Street and told that my friend and I had very good "style" and are invited to a "fashion networking" party at Boujis was pretty exciting. The thought of being surrounded by people who know lots and lots about fashion and even work in the industry was so tempting.
I went in there thinking about how much knowledge I could get. I mean, I wasn't planning on getting a lot of important connections at a club... but you never know who you are gonna meet and what little piece or information they will give you, which will end up changing your life (okay maybe not that far but you know...)
Turns out it wasn't like that at all, it was really just a normal clubbing night, just that I didn't have to pay for entry and had a ticket for 1 complementary drink. Pah!
Not saying it was a bad night at all... I had fun. Just not what I expected. However I think that making friends with the bartender helped a bit... shh!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment