4.18.2012

Sig.Latoluminoso





Photography is a little passion of my dear friend, Gabriele (but I call him Gregor, and encourage everyone else to do so as well). Even though he likes street photography (mainly photos of old people, he told me...) I loveee his photo experiments with lights. Many people ask him if he uses photoshop to create those swirly lines of neon, and the answer is always no (I've never actually seen him take the photos, so maybe he is cheating us all?). I guess it's also worth mentioning that in many of his weird light photos he collaborates with his friend Mati, where one will move some light thingy (not sure what... didn't get it when Gregor explained it to me once) and the other takes the photo.

Anyway, check out his Flickr account HERE, where you can see photos of his street photography and even more trippy light ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment